Sunday 20 January 2013

Procrastimaking in January

Oh dear, it's been a long time since I posted a blog. I've been having some computer nightmares.... anyway, here's what I've been doing:


An architecture project

This is the one I talked so fearfully about in another blog post, but it's over now. For submission, I took 3 photographs of my elderly relatives, showing them as they are, with a bit of text saying who they are. I wrote the supporting text and all references on my type writer. I love it so much!





All wrapped up!

A Carrot Cake

This was baked for a coffee and cake chat with my friend Mary (who sings amazingly, check it out!)

New Point System:

Housemate Envy: + 9/10 (There is a reason that I don't have a picture of the whole cake!)
Presentation Points: 6/10 (The top icing was quite thin and runny, so I constantly felt like the fairies in sleeping beauty when they make the birthday cake, see below!)
Yummy points: 9/10 (It was beautiful, three different kinds of icing in it, moist, good crumb. The bottom was a smidgen overdone though)


By the way, this film is the way to my heart. It is definitely my favourite film EVER.



A Shirt Skirt (with tutorial)

I have definitely seen this before, but I didn't save the link so it cannot be credited :(
I was super happy with this, and wore it out on friday.

Take a shirt

Chop off the arms, collar and cut across the chest
(cut across the chest at the part that matches your waist measurements)
 Then sew up the sides as necessary, hem the top. I then cut the collar in half, and sewed it on to the top as a strange belt loop. 


Belt loop at the back looking hot!

No comments:

Post a Comment