Saturday 26 January 2013

Peanut butter balls

The americans always go on about these in blogs, so I decided to make some today to see what the hype was about.

I made it up as I went and the recipe was:


  1. Plop 3 tablespoons of smooth peanut butter in a bowl, then microwave until more pliable. 
  2. Mix with 1 tsp honey, and 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder.
  3. Add enough rice crispies until it seems about reasonable. 
  4. Roll into balls about 2cm in diameter. (there were about 12 for me)
  5. Put in the fridge to set.
Points:
Housemate envy: 9/10 (Their size and childhood-appeal definitely saw these disappear. I think it would be 10/10 but we don't have a full house today to judge by)
Presentation: 6/10 (They're cute, but I really need to start making pretty things!)
Yummy Points: 10/10 (These are DANGEROUS. Small, great textures, fab taste. They are all gone!)




No comments:

Post a Comment