Sunday 1 January 2012

Long Time, No Post

Dear Reader,
First of all I would like to thank you for reading this. 
I know I haven't been the most interesting blog so far, and I want to up the ante considering I have big ideas planned for this year. My new years resolution is to bring the art and creativity into my personal life rather than keep it bottled up for coursework. I really do believe that creativity has no limit; the more you create, the more ideas you have, and then it just keeps on going. Or at least this is the notion in my head.
I am braving my life to hitch-hike to Croatia in Easter. SO little time left to raise money! I'll be crafting my way to the  fundraising total with the help of Etsy.
Keep your eyes peeled! 
All my love,
Abi
xxx
PS The website, 'Dear Photograph', always inspires me. Enjoy: 
Dear Photograph,

New Year’s resolutions and 30 years gone  by…what was that little boy inside of me thinking about so long  ago? I hope I never quit chasing that little boy’s dreams. It’s what  matters most.
Scott
http://dearphotograph.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment