Sunday 19 December 2010

Charity shop thrills

Hello all,
Haven't posted for a while... so on a big catchup now that college is finally over and my portfolios for uni are sent off!
I went on a charity shopping trip and found some absolute steals...



Superdry shirt... £9

Not from a charity shop,
but it was £2 in the sale... how could I resist?

Next silk top...
didn't look at the label. oops, size 20!

THE MOST AWESOME TEA CUP
... and saucer, with section for biscuits
It's completely untouched,
and mark on bottom = royal albert fine bone china

Really cute candle sticks, £3 the pair

They're all flowery :)
So that's it for that shopping trip... I also bought a plain black cardi for £6, but it's nothing special and it's in the wash so I couldn't take a photo.
I really do love charity shopping :)
xx
Abi

No comments:

Post a Comment