I made it up as I went and the recipe was:
- Plop 3 tablespoons of smooth peanut butter in a bowl, then microwave until more pliable.
- Mix with 1 tsp honey, and 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder.
- Add enough rice crispies until it seems about reasonable.
- Roll into balls about 2cm in diameter. (there were about 12 for me)
- Put in the fridge to set.
Housemate envy: 9/10 (Their size and childhood-appeal definitely saw these disappear. I think it would be 10/10 but we don't have a full house today to judge by)
Presentation: 6/10 (They're cute, but I really need to start making pretty things!)
Yummy Points: 10/10 (These are DANGEROUS. Small, great textures, fab taste. They are all gone!)